Monday, 16 April 2012

Glass Half Full

The script for Salesmen Abroad has now reached half way - 45 pages.

This is the first time I've written a script based on a beat-sheet format and although there are the occasional sticking points over precise dialogue and description I've found this process reasonably easy. In a similar way that I block out a novel I've found that writing the screenplay in small chunks - almost scene by scene - a much easier procedure.

And that's not the only thing that's looking good for Salesmen Abroad actually getting the green light. Paul Wallis has emailed to say that he's got definite elements in place for filming; production and post-production. He's also let me know that the potential investors he and Scott Barber have got lined up are really happy with the treatment, as is.

So, back to the Celtx for more pages ...

No comments: