Sunday, 18 December 2011

Tiberius read

Test reader #1 has finished reading the current draft of Tiberius Found and provided feedback. There were a few typos - notably towards the end, so that tells me I might have been rushing to get it finished and hadn't paid enough attention - and a few minor points concerning technical information beginning to sound like a lecture.

All the other comments were positive and they said that the ending was sufficiently appropriate and satisfactory. Bearing in mind that it wasn't the sort of novel they'd normally read I was happy with what they came back with. Reader #2 is, as I write, in the early stages but has assured me she will get through it all now that she's on Christmas holiday.

Julie Cuthbert has already started on the provisional artwork for the cover and has told me that when Santa brings her a new laptop next week, the artwork will be its first task. Well done, Santa.

No comments: