Monday, 16 May 2011

Typical ...

Just when I have something to report and the opportunity to do so ... I find that Blogger has gone into 'read only' mode.

Is that a message from some higher spiritual entity telling me that I shouldn't bother? Maybe, but here goes anyway.

I should have singing and dancing* broadband in just under a couple of week's time. Some faff with TalkTalk - should they be renamed TalkShite? - put me back by just over a week and have gone with BT, in the end. Can't wait to not have to plan a visit into town to use WiFi. The luxury of being able to check email, do online research and format scripts whenever I want is almost within tasting reach.

Anything happened while I've been away? No?

*they haven't promised any singing or dancing but I'm still hopeful

No comments: