Friday, 21 January 2011

New avenue for short stories

I've just started having work listed on the Littlerature website, which hosts stories of exactly 1,064 words. There is a reason for them wanting stories of precisely that length, but you'll have to go there and find out. So far I have one listed - 'How Roger Monks became Portuguese'. It's how an Englishman is accepted into a rural Portuguese community.

I've put a Littlerature section below my bio with a link to the story.

Stories can be voted for - please do, 10s only mind you - and I believe there is an option for purchase onto various e-formats. Please do, as I get a cut of profits.
**Update**
The stories aren't buyable yet. The site owners/organisres are waiting to achieve 'critical mass' before opening that door.

I have a second story 'The Yankee Girlfriend' due to go onto the same site soon, so keep an eye out for that as well. I'll update the link box as and when.

No comments: