Sunday, 5 December 2010

Latest news

With the lack of posts, you'd think I was busy...

I guess I am, but not in the way I'd like. The rejection slips are coming in nicely and one wall is almost fully papered in the. Still, the stories and articles continue.

My old Birmingham Youth Theatre mate, Andrew Tiernan, has posted a new show reel of his work on YouTube. He may be an old friend, and as such I might be biased, but I really do think he's an underrated actor. With a mug like his ( I can say that as a friend) he may never play the romantic lead, but if it's a character actor you want then he's your man. From Shakespeare's Edward II to Life on Mars, from The Pianist to 300, he's shown himself to be both versatile and talented. I wouldn't be surprised that one day soon he suddenly becomes an 'over night success'.

Next year (hopefully, if post-production actually gets sorted) he's in the leading role of Martin Stone in the feature film War of the Dead. The trailer I saw for it a while back looked amazing and it'll hopefully be the commercial success it deserves. Keep your eye out for it.

No comments: