Tuesday, 21 September 2010

Reviews and Classes ...

I'm still waiting to hear back from the kiddies - sorry, the young adults - who were given the opening chapters of my supernatural mystery to read. My teacher friend was ill yesterday and didn't get in to see her class, so it might be another week before any feedback comes this way.

And I also found out today that the Screen Writing classes that I'm going to run, and which are due to start next week (28th) haven't had any up-take as yet. This may be down to two things; 1) It's a dull subject and no one's interested, or 2) Minehead Eye have only been advertising their autumn courses online, and only today were a couple of people sent out with flyers etc to 'spread the word'. Mmmm. I know that they don't have much, if any, of an advertising budget but simply relying on online views and in-house posters doesn't really cut the mustard. It'll be interesting to see what happens.

No comments: