Tuesday, 23 October 2007

Back Home

It's hard to believe that it's now Tuesday morning. Where did the last few days go? I've made it back home safe and sound from That London, and the three-day Seminar I went to. It was intense, to say the least. Approximately 25 hours over three days. Now for someone that's not used to concentrating, taking notes and asking questions, that's a lot of time. It was knackering. I. Was. Knackered.

It was completely unrelated to writing, scripts or anything else scribo-matic. In fact it was Property Related. And how, even in this present climate, to make money at it. Thankfully, there was very little 'hoo-yah!' and hard-sell, and it was thoroughly enlightening and informative. As a result I'll be moving the writing to the back burner for a while and start earning myself some realistic wages.

Who knows, some of my future property experiences may lead to script ideas?

Oh, and if you're looking to sell your place, get in touch, we may be able to do a deal...

No comments: