Sunday, 26 August 2007

The Story So Far...

An as yet unpublished writer of TV screenplays, but... through the first round of the Kaos/NFTS BSSC with my Short 'The Right Thing', and just sent my submission 'He Came Back' through to the Red Planet Competition (after Lucy at Bang2write ripped it apart (in a good way) and Dominic gave me his suggestions), I think it's all the better for it.

My 'day job' is finishing a property renovation in west somerset, which has been doing my head in. Bloody Plumbers! And the writing is a way of escapism and relaxation (when it's going well!)

1 comment:

Lucy said...

Loving the fact I'm an actual LABEL on your blog Andrew. Good to see you've got so many irons in the fire sir, I will be watching your progress. So don't F*** up or I'll kill you.

No, not really.

REALLY.