Friday, 31 August 2007

Perhaps I Should Explain...

About the Bearded Child thing.

Because I have an excuse for a beard (a very poor goatee thing - but it at least hides my potato-like chin) and have been known in the past to behave in a very silly manner, a friend of mine by the name of Robin Bruce very kindly gave me the knickname, and has been fully adopted by those that know me. I think I should say his nickname is Love Stump, but that's another long story...

And apparently I'm the top of Jason Arnopp's Blog-links! The day does indeed get better.

2 comments:

Jason Arnopp said...

There's no 'apparently' about it, sir - you simply are. Admittedly by dint of having a first name beginning with 'A'. You'll be all right for a while, up there on top, until a mysterious scribe known only as Aardvark-Boy starts a blog...

We're clearly brothers in goatees. But I don't have to outrun the beard, I just have to outrun you...

Andy Goodman said...

I'm always in fear of Aardvark-Boy, he's not around here, is he..?